A dedicated, full service team of commodity experts
RBC Capital Markets’ Commodities Group provides leading international sales and trading capabilities focused on petroleum products (including crude oil, heating oil, residual fuel oil, jet fuel, and gasoline), financial and physical natural gas, carbon emissions, base and precious metals, agricultural products and electricity markets. Our strong North American and European commodities presence, and long history in various aspects of the oil and gas industry, allows us to provide clients with timely insights and required liquidity.
In addition to providing superior execution, we work with clients to:
- Develop risk management strategies;
- Design emission and greenhouse gas credit trading strategies;
- Structure commodity-based transactions;
- Originate commodity-linked notes; and,
- Create commodity-related investment vehicles.