Institutional Sales and Trading
RBC Capital Markets has more than 200 professionals dedicated to serving institutional clients worldwide . Our offerings range from institutional sales and trading to global research, all designed to deliver a high value client experience. Our sales and trading professionals are regularly recognized for their depth of knowledge, experience and performance in delivering solutions to meet our clients' objectives.
Our ETF desk provides superior execution across the global ETF landscape. Our team of traders, developers and quantitative researchers leverage years of expertise and a robust technology platform to create top-tiered ETF advisory and execution services for our clients.
We offer multi-asset class coverage, including:
- Fixed income
- International equity
- Domestic equity
- Commodity and currencies
- Alternatives and asset allocation
As an Authorized Participant (AP) for many fund family of ETFs, a Lead Market Maker (LMM) and seeder of new ETFs coming to market, our team offers:
- The ability to attain cross-border and cross-asset class ETF execution through the same trading expert
- Customized ETF analytics, market commentary and thought leadership pieces
- Premier consulting services through our expertise in ETF trends and strategies
Our Global Corporate Access team – based in New York, Toronto, London and Sydney – is a dedicated group of professionals that support corporate clients in their investor outreach.
RBC Capital Markets arranges over 24,000 connections annually through a combination of:
- Non-deal roadshows
- Specialty group meetings
- Site visits and facility tours
- Virtual meetings and conference calls
- Sector-focused conferences
RBC CommissionQ is our proprietary solution to Commission Sharing Arrangement (CSA) management. With security in mind, the easy-to-use online portal offers simple and efficient commission management.
- Enjoy the flexibility and reliability of proven RBC expertise security systems applied to CSA functionality
- Save time by automating statement and invoice delivery and viewing CSA and non-CSA trades in one location
- Stay on top of your finances with real time tracking and on-demand access to statements and trade activity
- Manage multiple CSA accounts seamlessly in different currencies
- Easily transfer funds through our established and up-to-date catalogue of over 1,200 research providers